You will be a crucial part of a team of engineers to port a new multiplayer franchise to major
The ideal candidate has a large experience in porting PC versions to gaming consoles
(PlayStation, Xbox and Switch), and has a deep knowledge of gameplay development in
Above all, though, you should be a strong Software Engineer, versed in modern
development practices like TDD and application of SOLID principles. We are looking for
someone who does not compromise following these practices for the particularities of
developing with a speciﬁc engine.
● Understand the company goals and targets to drive porting projects to completion on
time and to a high standard.
● Able to lead and mentor the development team towards the porting implications.
● Lead the porting of the title to major consoles alongside the QA and Technical Art
● Assist development team with preparing for the porting process throughout
● Manage optimisation & proﬁling strategies (CPU and graphics) and build tools to
automate them, in collaboration with a build engineer.
● Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions to
● Foster a collaborative and respectful work environment.
● 5+ years of game programming experience, with shipped games on consoles (PS4/5,
Xbox One/Series, Switch).
● 2+ years of team leading experience in the video games industry.
● Experience working on porting projects, interacting with design, tech art and
production team members.
● Experience working in Unreal Engine.
● Excellent C++ knowledge.
● Experience in GPU optimization.
● Experience of general optimization and networking.
● Modern development practices: TDD, integration testing, automated testing.
● Experience developing and shipping games for modern platforms.
● Experience in online multiplayer gameplay development.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills that contribute to overall organisational
performance and to a positive and creative work environment.
● Good english level, both written and spoken
WHAT DO WE OFFER
● Work with a team of experienced professionals in the video games sector.
● Be part of a company with an excellent environment and team spirit.
● Good environment to learn and grow.
● Attractive remuneration depending on work experience.
● Flexitime with core common hours.
● Remote work.