- Collaborate with the Art Director, UX Director, UI Artists, UI Programmers , and Game Designers to develop UI for a multiplayer action game, including in-game HUD and frontend.
- Create high-quality, visually engaging art that aligns with the game’s overall artistic vision and style.
- Iterate ideas and designs based on feedback from the team to achieve the best possible results.
- Ensure that the assigned UI art elements are delivered on the mutually agreed upon time and meet the project’s quality standards.
- Design and Implement UI elements in-engine in collaboration with technical support.
- Experience in creating UI for relevant titles in the action genre.
- A portfolio showcasing your proficiency in creating and implementing high-quality UI art.
- Solid understanding of fundamental UI art and UX principles in games, including Information Hierarchy, Visual Composition, and Depth Perception.
- Ability to adapt to different artistic styles and adapt your work to fit the project’s visual direction.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, ideation sharing, and presentation skills, with a positive attitude towards giving and receiving feedback.
- A strong work ethic, accountability and the ability to meet deadlines without compromising player-facing quality.
- Experience with Adobe Suite
- Experience as a Game Designer
- Experience implementing and working in Unreal Engine 4 or 5.
- Experience with UI material-based workflows and atomic design processes.
- Knowledge of game development pipelines and processes.
- Strong skills in traditional drawing/painting, branding, or other related artistic fields.
- Ability in and knowledge of other video game industry fields.
Job Category: Art
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canada Remote